Concentrix + Webhelp is a global player in Customer Relationship Management and Business Process Outsourcing (“CRM–BPO”), specialized in designing, building and running next-generation customer experience solutions. The company offers an wide array of services and digital capabilities, spanning strategy, design, digital engineering, artificial intelligence, automation, and advanced data analytics. Concentrix + Webhelp has an extensive footprint, operating in over 70 countries with a team of over 400,000 employees.
The transformative combination of Concentrix and Webhelp closed in September 2023, forming Concentrix + Webhelp. The newly-formed group has a well-balanced geographical footprint, a high-quality, diversified client base and a strong portfolio of client solutions.
Concentrix + Webhelp operates in an attractive industry, with:
- Long-term growth in customer engagement, driven by a combination of:
- volume growth from the digitalization of the economy as well as the ongoing development of e-commerce and digital services
- increased outsourcing penetration due to technology and scale requirements as well as increasing complexity of the service (e.g. multichannel)
- High fragmentation providing scope for further consolidation for international leaders
- Developments in AI that can (i) differentiate Concentrix + Webhelp’s client offering and lead to new use cases, (ii) enable efficiency gains and (iii) create a higher quality of service
Concentrix + Webhelp is a global leader with a comprehensive product offering and affirmed strategy:
- Solid track record of 40 years with a demonstrated success story of profitable growth resulting in the creation of a global champion
- Well-balanced revenue mix between the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, with strong operational footprint in these regions
- Leading position supported by a high-quality and well-diversified portfolio of client relationships, a strong and differentiated delivery platform and best-in-class capabilities and expertise (e.g. analytics, consulting, etc.)
- Multiple growth opportunities in a still largely-fragmented market, in terms of existing businesses, as well as new services