Stock price & key share information
Key share information
- Total number of shares issued and outstanding: 146,700,000
- Fully paid-up share capital: EUR 653.1 million
- All shares are entitled to dividends (1) and voting rights, and since 2020, the Company has granted double voting rights under certain conditions (2). The right to dividends on GBL shares held by the Company itself is suspended. Voting rights linked to GBL shares held by the Company itself or by its direct and indirect subsidiaries are suspended.
- Market capitalization: EUR 10.6 billion
- Listed on the Euronext Brussels stock exchange
- Included in the BEL20 index, which represents the 20 largest listed companies in Belgium. With a weight of 6.4%, GBL is the 6th largest company in the index.
- RIC: GBLB.BR
- Bloomberg: GBLB BB
Market capitalization over 10 years
(In EUR million)
(1) Excluding Treasury shares held by Groupe Bruxelles Lambert SA
(2) Double voting rights are granted to GBL shares that have been registered for at least two years, without interruption, in the name of the same shareholder in GBL’s register of registered shares